Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Little Cheerleader

So here she is...in her replica cheerleading outfit that my mom's friend Mary Gay bought for her..and the necklace that Nonni made for her and her beautiful bracelet that our friend April made for her (she also made me a matching one...she said our mommy and me pictures inspired her to make us mommy and me bracelet..I love them)


This was the only time she would even look at the field...when was this you ask...during half time while the band was playing "fusic"


You can see the look on her face when the football action began again.

She finally passed out in the fourth quarter. I felt so bad for her. I would have dressed her differently if I had known how hot it was going to get. When we left to tailgate it was raining and cool. Over all she did alright. I really did not get to watch the game much. She wanted to walk around up stairs and since is was so hot..I did not mind much. Lydia made a friend while walking up there too!
ps...excuse the hat...I have worn that hat to every football game since my freshman year at WVU...I have only forgotten one time in eight year...our last home game last of the season...yeah we all remember what happened at that game...so I will not forget again!

UPDATE..maybe it is the big birthday looming which is making me say I am younger than I am ...I was not a freshman in college eight years ago..that is when I graduated college..the hat is 12 years old.

5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Ah, but then you wore it to the USF game when they beat us. At home. In an upset. So your hat can't be that lucky after all...get a new one! LOL. Just kidding.

Were you all red as lobsters after sitting in the sun all day? We sit on the west side, so the sun dropped behind us around 3. Gotta love the west side!

Katie said...

I'm sure she'll like WVU games more in no time. Even though it was hot, she looked cute in her WVU gear. I love the cheerleader outfit!

Paula said...

Yeah we are jealous of the west side until the wintertime....You make a good point about the hat..I also wore it to all the bowl games we lost..hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time seeing you all. I am so glad that you both love your bracelets.....

Love, April

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Love the outfit! Yet another super good thing about having a girl!