Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chris and April

Our friends Chris and April were able to come up from Florida for the home opener game. I was hoping to get more pictures of them especially with April's new baby bump! Alas...Lydia did not cooperate..she was sleeping or crabby and we did not get many pictures.

This is from last year's game. Lydia is so little.

Lydia and I did not get to tailgate for several different reasons so that was photo op number 1 squashed. After the game we showered and went over to the hotel where Chris and April were staying with pizza's in hand. Here is the papa to be trying to handle a almost two year old!
We finally got Lydia playing with these cups and disstracted enought to take a semi-ok picture.



I love this picture...it is so cute..I wish you could see April super cute baby bump...we are currently saving some moolah so that we can fly down either during spring break or summertime to see Max or Madison (correct me April if I screwed up the names) We might take a quick hop to see Mickey Mouse and Cinderella.





3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That last pic is soooo cute!! I love Lydia's expression!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Toddlers just never seem to want to do what YOU want them to do! I agree--that last picture is really cute!

Anonymous said...

We loved getting the pic of us....Chris was really excited. He downloaded a program to take the red eye out of the pics. He really enjoyed seeing Lydia. I think it reminds him that it IS manageable ;)

By the way - Max and Morgan. We named her Morgan after Morgantown. Good try with the memory though ;)

Love, April