Monday, September 22, 2008

Mommy and Me

This was my fave picture from that fateful Sears session. I have been meaning to scan it for a long time and finally got to do it last week.
Poor Miss Lydia's allergies are up to their old tricks again. I guess it is my fault for taking her off of the Claritin but it seemed as if things were better. So along with all the clear junk constantly running out of her nose, she is coughing. I am hoping that it will clear up soon and we do not have to start her back on her Singular. If we put her back on it, her doctor wants her on it until she is five. I had to beg to take her off of it this summer. I just hate when she is not feeling good.

5 comments:

Stowers Family said...

What a beautiful picture. I love it. By the way, thanks for posting on my blog...so far you are the only one that has. Makes me wonder if anyone even looks at it.....

April

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture....I love the coloring they did on it. :)

Kathy

Kimberly said...

Love it!! This one was definitely a keeper!

Neurotic Atty said...

Great picture!

Katie said...

That picture is absolutely precious! I have fully accepted that portrait sessions do not always go as planned, but at least you got this one. I understand the frustration of coughing and not wanting to constantly medicate a child. Good luck!