Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 funny things about Lydia

1. One of her new favorite words is "Wait". It is funny how she will say it over and over to the Marian as Marian runs away from her.

2. So she has picked up another word as of late...a phrase really....Damn it. Oh yes, we have had our first cuss word. She even uses it completely in context. Example, she was crawling down the steps backwards and put her foot in the cat water and said "Damn it". A couple of times when we have told her no, not to do something, she will say "Damn it".

3. I stayed home from work today. Lydia fell asleep while cuddling with me in my bed watching Cinderella. I heard her talking later on and found her snacking on the peanut butter crackers I had brought up earlier. When she saw me she said, "Mama, I eat crackers."

4. She has been putting socks on her hands and saying that she is cooking. I guess she thinks they are potholders??

5. When she sees the Mountaineers she says "Let's Go March"

6. She will now do "this little piggy" on herself and she remembers them too!

7. She likes to watch the digital picture frame and name off everyone and everything that comes on it.

8. "Kumpins" or pumpkins as you might know them to be called, are Lydia's new obsession. Daddy brought home two huge kumpins today and she was so excited. I cannot wait to carve them with her.

9. She is finally cutting the next two bottom teeth so now she has the four front, the four bottom and her four molars. I have no idea why she is cutting them in such a weird order.

10. Did I mention that I gave birth to Jesus? The other day I was doing laundry and I put one of Mark's tee shirts on her. ( My brothers and I always wore my dad's tee shirts to bed so that is where I got the idea) So when I got his shirt on her she raised her two arms and kept walking around saying Jesus. She has done this a couple of times but I never have the camera around. I hope to get a picture of it soon. I have no idea where this came from..if she is thinking of pictures of Jesus she has seen or if she is thinking of the priest...who knows with this child.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Life with a toddler is never boring, huh!