Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stuff we have been up to

Here is Lydia on her first day of library school....

Here is Lydia on her last day of library school. Yeah, it is the same picture. For multiple reasons library school did not work out. Our Baby Sign class got cancelled and I cannot get anyone to call me back on the Kindertots class. Isn't there anywhere besides daycare for kids to socialize. And I do mean socialize, not sit silently for 20 minutes listening to stories.
Last Friday we had dinner with Bryce and Wendy for Bryce's birthday. We also got to meet up with Katie and her husband Dave. (Her blog is listed on my blog's I visit) We would have loved to see Jordan..maybe next time.

Here we are at our 2nd annual Eagles/Steelers get together with Dan and Kathy..we are one and one. Steelers one last year but we did not get the win last Sunday. We ate Philly Cheesesteaks and french fries with Heinz ketchup. I also made cupcakes with gold icing...it was fun!

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'm so curious--what happened at library school??

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Sorry about library school and the Steelers (not really too sorry about that last one);)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.....love the one at our house, it captures the moment. :)

Kathy

Katie said...

It was great seeing you and meeting Lydia last weekend. I hate that the Kindertots thing isn't working out. It sounded like it would be fun for both of you. Cute pictures of Lydia and Lydia with Bryce though.