Sunday, October 12, 2008

Game Day

Here is a picture of Mary Gay and her husband Frankie. They are so good to Lydia and actually bought the cheerleaders outfit she has on. I have been wanting to get a picture of them with her so I am glad that we ran into them outside before they went in the game.

This is Lydia's Great Aunt Louise and Great Uncle Mike..They were right behind our section but in a box. So as you can see Lydia was about 2.4 seconds from passing out. Aunt Louise was very grateful and kept Lydia out of the sun while she napped the first half.
Lydia and Daddy watching the second half.
Two family photos in two days...Thanks again TJ!
Here are some of the old school Mountaineers. We ran into Andy outside the game. He was the Mountaineer while I was in undergrad and then went on to law school with Wendy. Why oh why I did not ask him to hold Lydia and get a picture I will never understand. He has his buckskin on and everything!!


5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I love all the pics from the weekend...but I must tell you, I cracked up at your family pic...nothing to do with you guys, its a great picture, but the guy in the background looks like your dad at first glance. Too funny!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great pics! I love Lydia's hat!

Neurotic Atty said...

You people are smiling entirely too much in these pictures. There was nothing to smile about!!! Lydia is excused, of course. She's too young to appreciate just how much we stink right now. (I will say, though, that I almost went ballistic when people started booing. Honestly, I very nearly cried. Soooooo wrong!)

WVU-Mama said...

Great pics!!! Andy is a great guy...from my neck of the woods and a fellow BCHS alum, so of course I would say that. He's probably my 2nd favorite Mountaineer...my cousin, John Stemple, would have to be no. 1...

Stowers Family said...

I can't wait to have a pic of Lydia and our little one in their matching hats!!!

April