Thursday, October 9, 2008

Attitude from day one

So I don't think I have ever posted this picture of Lydia. This was Feb 4th, the day we came home. I think the look she is giving Nonni is sooo funny. As we slowly get the big girl room ready and more and more people I know are preggers...expect more blast from the past pictures. I saw a fellow counselor today at a training (who used to also be my roommate during the last part of my college career) and she has a baby! I did not even know she was pregnant! He was only 4 weeks old and thankfully she brought pictures. Then two other fellow counselors that I have worked with showed off their new baby bumps..yikes...could I be getting the fever a year earlier than we planned! So here same attitude..."sure I will clean up my room mama"...She is so rotten.

Here is Lydia and Daddy having fun.
Can you believe Mark and I produced such a tall girl...I just cannot get over it.

Oh, you laptop illness has spread to mine..Thank Kim! ; )

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute! That SUCKS about the lap top! My is acting better but i'm still gonna have to send it off when i get back from vaca.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That first picture is so funny! Jonathan was super feisty, too, from an early age. We should treasure the spunk!

Mountain Mama said...

I have always loved that picture of Lydia with Nonni. Too funny!

Stowers Family said...

That pic of Lydia and Nonni is hilarious. I love it.