Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew






Ok, so my post is doing that weird that Andrea was talking about where the pictures are not there just text. So I will try my best to describe the pictures. Lydia had a birthday party this weekend. It was the son of a family friend. He and I acutally share a birthday and have went to school together K-12..it is so fun that our kids get to celebrate their birthdays together even if they are not on the same day. Lydia really did not want anything to do with the kids. Even when the broke the pinata..she and the birthday boy stood back. I think it is because those kids were more three and up. Andrew just turned 2 and Lydia is 1 1/2. But we had a great time..Happy Birthday Andrew.

3 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

The pictures showed up for me. Lydia makes a beautiful princess! Looks like the party was a lot of fun.

Kimberly said...

What a pretty princess she makes!!!! ADORABLE!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I can see the pictures, too! Lydia is super cute in her princess dress!