Saturday, October 11, 2008

WVU Homecoming

So this weekend we took part in some Homecoming festivities. Friday night we met up with Bryce and Wendy to have dinner and watch the parade. Lydia was super excited about the parade and talked about it all day after I told her we were going that morning. She loves watching the bands. I was super packed and the parade was really long. MUCH longer than I ever remembered it being, but there were plenty of bands for Lydia to watch. Several of the fraternities and sororities made floats and it seemed as if the theme was countries..I thought they did a really good job. Here is Mark's good buddy TJ. He came up from Charleston for the parade and stayed with us. Lydia calls him TG...
This will count for our mommy and me picture.

and a real rarity...a family photo. TJ was nice enough to take it for us. It was not the greatest but it still works for me!
Here is the first official Husky mascot (were I went to high school) and the first female Mountaineer...Natalie Tennant. She had her musket with her last night. I wish I could find the picture of me standing with her in her Mountaineer gear...

4 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like fun! I love the Mommy and Me pic!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great Mommy and me picture! I like the family one too--you guys look super cute in your WVU gear!

Kimberly said...

How i miss the parade :(. Glad miss Lydia had fun. And that TJ looks like a TJ that i know in charleston. Is that TJ Cook?

Stowers Family said...

Good Mommy and me pic this week. Yeah for two family pics :)

They are great.