Sunday, September 7, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Well I talked to several people about what they did for "big" girl bedding. Just when I had decided to put Lydia in a twin bed...someone offered to give us a toddler bed and mattress. It was already put together so we just placed it in Lydia's nursery. We want to keep the guest bed up until after football season. So she has asked to lay in it a couple of times. Sometimes in the mornings she will lay in it and read..it is too cute. She now will ask for her binkie and a blanket to lay down.

You might have noticed the pink outfit in the frame in the background. That actually is what I wore home from the hospital. My mom put my outfit, a picture of her holding me and a picture of my dad holding me for the first time in the bottom. If you look real close you can see my mom holding me. I really wanted a girl so I could hang this in her room. But there are no wall to hang things from in Lydia's nursery so I just placed it there so it was still in her room. I hope to be able to hang it in her big girl room!
Well we are feeling better in our house...the Steelers kicked ass!!!!!!!!!! We are forgeting that any team we cheered for played yesterday.

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

She looks adorable! We have a guest bed in Jonathan's room even with the toddler bed and it's totally worked out for us.

Mountain Mama said...

She is reading in bed like an old pro. Too cute!

Neurotic Atty said...

Toddler bed = 6am wake-up visit on Saturday mornings. LOL. Good luck trying to sleep in!