Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. Big stress..Ruby broke down again. I know, I know...all of you tried to tell me not to put money in her...she would continually break down now....but a $400 dollar investment in her was worth it for a little longer without two car payments. Of course that is not how much we payed for the repairs and now two weeks later it is broken down again..looks like we are in the market for a new car...

2. On a positive...I have the best friends in the world. My birthday party was wonderful. I have some fun stuff that I am going to post. Miranda throws the best parties...she did all kinds of fun stuff.

3. Lydia has been fun lately. Using sentences when we ask her things...she amazes me everyday. I have a funny post coming up with her.

4. Have I mentioned on here before that I believe you should have to pass a test before you are allowed to have kids. The things I hear in this office....

5. Oh, so we have not had rain in like two months right...it stormed like hell last night and guess who forgot to close the stupid, stupid, stupid sunroof. I was soaked when I came to school today.

6. My job might be changing. They are thinking about combining one of my elementary schools with the middle school and making that one position. We will see what happens, I am not holding my breath.

7. I was excited while listening to the FOX sports radio this morning. They called the Steelers a powerhouse!! The AFC elite...wow I cannot remember a time those words were used with us. I hope it does not bite us in the ass.

8. I hope WVU takes this off week to re-group and calm down. I don't think we played all that well but I think East Carolina is better than people originally thought.

9. I miss my Friday afternoon buddy. We would go and have a margarita at the Mexican restaurant every Friday after school. She is off taking care of her family...I hope things get better soon.

10. Let's Go Steelers!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go Steelers!!! And good luck with the big girl bed! I hope she doesn't give you any trouble like a certain other little girl i know!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Poor Ruby! You tried and I don't blame you for trying to avoid two car payments!

Neurotic Atty said...

I'm sorry about Ruby. I hated to let my first car go, so I know how you feel.

Chip said...

Let's go Steelers is right!!!!! And good luck in your fantasy league.