Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wedding pictures

Here she perfecting the MJ look to go along with the dancing..

Here she is looking too cute at the camera..like I said in the previous post, she was way to busy hamming it up for the cameras to be bothered doing something like throwing petals...she did so well in practice, even counting them as she threw them! The handsome groom and his niece. Mike is the younger one of my two younger brothers.
Here is my "older" younger brother Vince. He is Lydia's Godfather and takes his role very seriously...changes diapers and everything..unlike brother mentioned above.
He is Lydia and dadddy making funny faces during the reception. Mark was a groomsmen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What handsome men!!! Love the green color ;)

Lydia and Mark are toooo funny.

April

Also, Congrats to Mike from Chris and I...

and tell Vince "the Godfather" we said hello...

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I like that green, too--good choice! I am sure Lydia was lovely, flower petals or no!