Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Party Dress/Week 10

Lydia loves to hide now. She will go hide somewhere then say "Lydia, where are you?" She will repeat it until one of us says it, then she will pop out and say "There she is"


Not sure what she is doing here..I hope she does not start pinching with those monkey toes!


She also likes to go "night-night" on anything soft. I hope soon she go back to going night night this easily.


She just looked too cute in the dress. She looks great in cool colors, light blue, light purple and such. I loved how this dress was cut...thanks again Kim.

Here was Lydia and I before I left for work yesterday. She was not in a picture taking mood but she was in a better mood than the last week. She slept through the night yesterday and last night so I think that has helped her mood. Mark took her to the park yesterday, I will post those tomorrow

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That dress is SO pretty! Glad you guys are having better sleeping and mornings!

Kimberly said...

She does look SOOOO cute in that dress!!! And i remember when Sophie was the exact same age, she played the same game, but she'd say "Dare she is!"

Mountain Mama said...

She looks so tall in the pic of her standing in the dress. Glad to hear that the sleeping is improving!

Neurotic Atty said...

Awww...what a great "Mommy and Me" picture! I love the hiding thing! I hope you have a video camera for that. Gotta love the monkey toes, too!

Anonymous said...

I love her party dress!!

April