Monday, June 23, 2008

Fingerpainting

Ok, I am sure you were expecting wedding pictures or even Fathers Day pictures...well I am little behind..they are coming. The are too cute not to share..and they are on my laptop..unlike the other pictures, they are on the desktop where Mark is working..
So here is my little painter...

Who turned herself into the Hulk..I am sure it was because she knows her dad LOVES Hulk.
Playing with sticks...


Then she found the bubbles that Aunt Wendy got for her...She loves bubbles right now. Quick update..she are still really struggling with sleeptime. She will cry and scream for 45 minutes or longer..not sure now much longer I can do the cry it out method...does not really seem to be working..I cannot wait to tell you about the wedding. Tomorrow I promise.

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I love the Hulk look. It looks like Lydia had a lot of fun...usually the more messy, the more fun!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

How funny that she painted herself!

As for sleep, have you checked out "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Dr. Weissbluth (I may have spelled that wrong)? It was a godsend for us.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Smart mommy- painting in the nude!

Good luck with the sleep issues. Emma seems to think that sleep is optional. I swear summer messes with kids big time.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Smart mommy- painting in the nude!

Good luck with the sleep issues. Emma seems to think that sleep is optional. I swear summer messes with kids big time.

Anonymous said...

Lydia looks like she was having a ball painting. Good luck w/ the sleeping, one day soon I will bug you for advice :)

April