Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 for Tuesday

1. Why is it when I start working out again, I crave every horrible thing to eat?

2. You can make this officially the third night in a row that Lydia has cried less than 10 mintues before passing out.

3. I believe I have an outside kid..She loves being outside, playing in the dirt, picking up sticks getting completely dirty and smelly..She does NOT get that from me.

4. I love listening to her sentences..yes sentences. This girl can talk.

5. Lydia is a huge ham. She could not throw her petals during my brothers wedding because she kept looking at all the friends and relatives and cheeseing for their cameras.

6. The DJ did not have "Wanna be Startin Somethin" but did have "PYT" that Lydia boogied down to..and then EVERY song after that..she loves to dance. I don't think there is video or a picture that does not have her dancing on the dance floor.

7. I finished my book club book today..early for once.

8. Funny how I can not watch or even read up on storylines, but after one episode of Days of our lives I got all caught up in one show today.

9. We are getting closer to the end of our "And Then There Were None" game and I still have no idea who did it.

10. I weigh in tomorrow morning, think light thoughts for me.

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

There is nothing more adorable than little kids dancing at a wedding reception. I bet your family loved it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the weigh in....thinking of feathers, clouds, etc. Hope it works ;)

April