Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kaleb

Whew..this took me 25 mintues to upload. I had to do each picture alone..I have no idea what is going on. Anywho...Our friends Anthony and Ericka came over the other night so that we could meet their son Kaleb. (Dan and Kathy were also there so they could me him!) Here are the proud papas! Lydia was excited to see a baby. She had to play, eye, nose, mouth, teeth, ears...but thankfully no ouchie this time! So Lydia did really well with Kaleb unil....
this...how dare her mommy hold another baby. Can we say a major breakdown? So quickly this became


this and as you can see by the hand holding things were all better.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonathan's Mommy said...

Oh, I hope that's not a Blogger problem because I wanted to do a new post tonight!

I am sure Jonathan would feel the same way! Poor Lydia!

Mountain Mama said...

Kaleb is beautiful. Glad they got to come over and hang out and that Lydia took out the ouchie part of her game.

Neurotic Atty said...

Um, yeah, you neeeeeeever hold another baby! Serious jealousy issues will always ensue. LOL.

Paula said...

i guess baby number 2 is out of the question for a while....