Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dancing Machine

Here is all of us out dancing on the dance floor. There was no stopping her.
I think the only dance the couple got to dance without Lydia was their first!! She kept yelling for Kelly and wanting Kelly to hold her and dance. I tried to get her but they seemed ok with dancing all their dances with her. Lydia did break a away for a few dances with Vince. This was me trying to get her started. When we first took her up to the dance floor the loudness and the lights freaked her out. That is when I asked him to play Michael Jackson and the rest was history.
She also came the life of the party when she started lifted up her dress and showing everyone her "belly"...

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You guys look so pretty! That is funny that you had to "get her started" as it doesn't sound like she needed much encouragement!

Neurotic Atty said...

It usually takes me a while to break out and bust a move, too. Of course, it's usually beer that finally gets me going...

Looks like you all had a great time! Congrats to your brother!

Katie said...

So when are you signing her up for belly dancing? I'm glad you have yourself a party animal. It looks like Lydia had a great time.