Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Schools Out for Summer

Ok..so now is the time that I love working for the school system...I love being home with Lydia. This is our weekly mommy and me photo to celebrate our time together! We went swimming at my parents pool the first nice day. This is my brother Mike playing around with her.
Uncle Mike must have played around more than I though b/c I found this picture when I was downloading stuff. I must have been inside doing something. Lydia Schmitt.
Here she is posing with her pool cover up.
Here is Braylon and his daddy. Andrew also is a teacher so I am sure we will be taking the kids to the pool often. Andrew was teaching him to swim.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo of you two! Lydia looks so happy to be with you! YAY for Summer!

Hope to see you soon!

Wendy

Mountain Mama said...

I love the mommy and me shot...love Lydia's smile. Glad you, Lydia, Braylon, and Drew are going to be able to have some play dates over the summer. I know my boys had a good time at the pool. Thanks for inviting them.

Kimberly said...

Man do I wish I lived near you! The pool rocks!!!

Paula said...

Her behavior has been much better since I have been home..not perfect but much better

Jonathan's Mommy said...

How awesome that you get to spend the summer together! I am so jealous!

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay for summer break!

Anonymous said...

Yay for summer break and Mommy and me time!!!


I am sooo happy you have this time with her.

April