Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wanna be startin somethin??

Ok by request. We a better one on our regular video camera but I don't know how to get it on here. I will work on it. I took this one this afternoon. Of course all of you that have children...she did not dance like she normally does but you do get to see a little bit of the "move" maybe I listened to "Brush you shoulder off" by JayZ too much while I was preggers...I have no other idea of how she got this move...

Last night Mark had the cds on shuffle and she was all the way in the kitchen when she hear "her" song come on and she went RUNNING into the living room so she could dance. I love it.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG...how stinkin cute!!!

Mountain Mama said...

I love it!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is some seriously good dancing!

Neurotic Atty said...

Oh, that's so cute!

Unknown said...

That is great! I'm seeing shades of Thriller now. She's adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Way Cool!

Kathy