Monday, May 5, 2008

No picture

I do have pictures...they are just still sitting on my camera. I have two mommy and me pictures to make up for missing one last week. We have been having fun with Lydia. I know that you Mommys and Daddys understand. Just fun little things...like this morning. She saw me put my work bag on and out of the blue she signed and said "work" then said bye bye. I have not signed work for a long time b/c she seemed to get upset everytime I talked about going to work so I had just gone back to saying bye-bye. I was stunned. She is just so smart! She has just busting out words that I don't even know where she knows them from. Her appointment is Wednesday so we will have her offical weight and height. But I can tell she has gotten taller for sure!

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

It amazes me every day the capacity children's minds have! Jonathan will bust out words (not all of them good!!) that I know he did not hear that day or even that week!

Looking forward to the Mommy and Me pictures!