Thursday, May 22, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

Here we are again at a Pirate game in May. I tried to link the old post like alot of you do but I could not figure it out. Here is a family shot...Mark and I did not think Anne was taking our picture, we thought she was just taking Lydia's picture.

This is kinda a weird shot but I thought she looked so happy. She loved having Anne holding her.
Here is another Mommy and Me shot...I won't count this one since we had the dressed up shot form earlier in the day.

I was trying to get a good shot of her teeth. She has so much fun at the game...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOSH!!! She is having so much fun. You can just tell in the pics. Can't wait to see her at a Mountaineer game this fall.

April

Neurotic Atty said...

OK, really pathetic admission here: I have not yet been to Heinz Field! How terrible is that? Looks like you had a great time!