Thursday, May 15, 2008

Voting

Here is Lydia voting. Her Nonni works in the court house and was teaching the poll workers how to set up and close the machines. Lydia loved using the touch screen and wanted to "help" mommy when I went to vote on Tuesday.


This is how we all felt on Saturday.. just kidding Mike. It was my youngest brothers college graduation. This will be a test to see if Mike reads this b/c I need a copy of the picture of the four of us we took after graduation..email it to me please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Lydia, who did you vote for? Send congrats to your Uncle Mike on graduation.

April

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow--that is way more high tech than here--we still have paper ballots!

carriewv said...

HAHA! Granduation is cool for that one minute when the person you came to see actually walks across the stage! Other than that, what a snooze!!! haha!

Neurotic Atty said...

Sometimes when I see voting results, I kind of wonder if people ARE letting their one-year-olds vote for them! LOL.

Kimberly said...

That's how I looked during my graduation!