Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 8

There is a week 7 photo..still hanging out on my camera...but I had Nonni take these yesterday..mainly because I thought Lydia's outfit was so darn cute..(thanks Kim) and then I remembered than I should jump in and take it with her for my Mommy and Me photo. So this was us on my parent porch. I dropped Lydia off to hang out with Poppi and Nonni so that I could go to my friends parents house and make baby shower favors.

Here is a health update. Lydia started running a fever on Wednesday night. Tylenol was really doing nothing so I had my mom and dad who just happened to be out in Walmart pick me up some Motrin. Thursday morning it was up to 103/104 (depends on if you believe the ear thermometers or you add a point to them) but I will say she was on fire! I stayed home with her on Thursday which was very stressful due to it me Westest and I was supposed to be testing children. Friday it was back down to 99 or so I did not make an appointment for her. But then she broke out in a rash. Saturday Mark, who brushes her teeth with a finger brush every morning, said he felt some bumps and teeth poking out. It is her two top molars. So she is skipping anymore bottom teeth (she currently has two) and skipping her eye/fang teeth and going for the molars. I still think she had some virus b/c I have never heard of a kid running that high of a fever for teeth....The rash is almost gone..it only comes back now when she gets a bath. So she is pretty much back to herself...

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Jonathan had a rash like that once after having a high fever. I can't remember what the pediatrician told us it was, but it was benign and cleared up on it's own.

Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Lydia's outfit was cute, especially with the pink hat. It tied the whole thing together.
:)
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is better.

April