Friday, January 23, 2009

Tea Party

We are doing a Royal Tea Party for Lydia's kids birthday party. Here are some of the outtakes from her invite.
Cheers to Daddy! Funny story about the Donald Duck. You might remember that the first character that Lydia really fell in love with was Donald Duck. He is not as easy to find as one might think. My parents when to Charleston for something and when into the Disney Store to find out they were closing. They called and said they bought some weird looking Donald because he was the only one in the whole store! So how funny that a year and half later he would fit into her birthday theme (even though when my parents bought him they thought he was a space alien donald duck)
Having a drink of tea with Donald
NOOOOOO I'm not going to do it.



I am just going to run away from you.




Now I am going to run toward you...Cheers Mama is what she was saying..



I thought this one was funny and that it looked as if you was taking Donald's order.




Now I am going to completely ignore you and play with something completely different.

I will post a picture of the invite that my friend made later...it was wonderful.












7 comments:

Stowers Family said...

Ok - I might be wrong but it looks like in the pics that Donald is constantly talking on his cell phone. Am I right? If so, Lydia might want to work with Donald on his tea party table manners and instill a no cell phone policy!! :)

Paula said...

that is his sword! ha/ha

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those are so cute! How nice that Donald Duck came in handy.

Neurotic Atty said...

Now in that super-close-up, she looks like you!!!

Kimberly said...

It does look like she's taking his order!!! Gotta love playing tea! We talk with British accents when we play and drink "spots of tea!" HA!

Mountain Mama said...

Looking forward to your Royal Tea Party Lydia. But I must say, my knight it having a hard time finding his shining armor. We may arrive looking a little eclectic and happy that you and your mommy are providing crowns and shields!

Anonymous said...

she looks adorable! i hope i have a little girl just as cute :)