Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

Here is Lydia playing pool with Uncle Mike..he had a hard time helping her shoot since he is right handed and Lydia has been favoring her left.
No matter what hand she was using, she had no trouble opening gifts that night.


She and Nonni are checking out the Cinderella nightlight that Mikey and Jennifer got her. It was perfect because I have been having trouble finding a night light for her big girl room!



And here are my cousin Mikey and his wife Jennifer. They find the coolest gifts for Lydia.


I got Lydia a book Alice the Fairy a while ago. So a fun thing to do is ask you uncles to "fly fairy"....and ladies and gentlemen, that is what they do, every time she asks!


So I like our new camera but the flash is insane..as if you could not tell in this washed out photos...help! If I put it on no flash, all the photos are blurry..but with flash everyone looks like Edward and Bella...any advice?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

She was shooting just fine thank you very much :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Jonathan is a lefty too! They say you can't tell for sure until they are around 3 but I've known for a long time!

I love that nightlight--how cool!

Kimberly said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! What camera did you get? I'm not sure what you need to adjust for the flash...hmmm.

Neurotic Atty said...

I love that last pic! She looks like she could hang out like that all day, flying like Alice! You can tell that she adores her uncle Mike and that he adores her.