Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 on Tuesday Steelers Edition

1. I have loved Steelers since birth. I was born on a Tuesday and by Sunday I was watching the Steelers laying on my Dad's chest.


2. My favorite part of football is the defence. I love watching the pretty boy quarterbacks getting sacked on their ass.



3. Here in Steelers County, we have never had a pretty boy quarterback..all of them have/are pretty homely.



4. My some favorite players were/are Kevin Green, Levon Kirkland, Joey Porter, Troy Polamalu.



5. Black is very flattering.



6. I have been to a few Steelers game and they are so much fun. The best was when the Steelers came and played on Mountaineer Field for one of their preseason games!



7. I like that we do not have, and according to Mr. Rooney, will never have cheerleaders.



8. I like it was family who started the team and the family still owns it. I hope that the brothers get their act together soon so it will stay that way.



9. The Steelers are what brought Mark and I together. Many of our first dates were watching Steelers games.

10. I love that my baby is turning 2 on the Steelers seventh trip to the Superbowl!!!




1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You are cracking me up with your Steelers themed posts. Since they are playing on Lydia's b-day, I hope even more that they win.