Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I am loving my Zune. And now that I have earphones that fit I am loving it even more!

2. I am pretty sure I had my hubby fooled about his Christmas...contrary to what I had posted here..the camera was not his "big" gift. His brand new left handed electric acoustic guitar was! I picked it out by listening to him and his buddies talk about guitars for years. I did have it "approved" by our friend Chris in Florida just to make sure. I always thought he was a pretty good player but let me tell you, the other day I thought he was playing a cd and it was him playing! I guess playing on right handed guitar strung upside down..really is harder than I thought.

3. Lydia is really really into dressing up right now. She wants to dress up and dance all the time! I cannot wait for her party. I don't want to say too much. Once I get the invites out and people will have had time to get them..I will post one on here.

4. So my parents got a huge TV from my brother this Christmas which means we got their "old school" big screen. After doing some switching around, Lydia now has a TV in her room. This TV does not have cable connected to it..so she can only watch DVD's but I am sure glad we don't have to watch Mickey Christmas ever again!

5. I burnt my tongue this morning something awful. Ask my husband, I can eat or drink very hot things and be fine..but I don't know what was up with the coffee this morning..but my tongue is still smarting..I had to spit the coffee out!

6. I have really into eating salads with mandarin oranges on them..yummy. But I hate mandarin oranges by themselves. I think it is weird how you will not eat somethings by themselves but will eat them in things...

7. I am loving the new outlets up in Little Washington.

8. Lydia is still amazing me everyday with the things she can say. She can hold these little conversations with you. She still will not tell me when she needs to potty though...

9. We are going to Florida over my spring break! I am so excited. We are going down to see Chris, April and Max! They are only 3 hours from Orlando so I think we are going to go down and see Mickey and Cinderella at the Magic Kingdom for the day. I think the whole park would just be too much for Lydia right now.

10. I loved being home with Lydia these past two weeks..wow it was hard getting back into the swing of things thought. I am so tired..I did get my but up and workout this morning.

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I would really like for Jonathan to have his own TV, too! I have seen enough Spongebob episodes to last a lifetime!

Kimberly said...

Hey i got an ipod for xmas and the earbuds are too big for my ears! Was that your problem?? Cause I need to find some new ones!

And i've heard about this par-tay. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Stowers Family said...

Can't wait for you all to come!!!! Yeah!!!

WVU-Mama said...

Only people who live north of Clarksburg call it "Little Washington" I've found...it made me giggle! I like those outlets, too, but am disapointed with the agymboree there - you can get just as good, if not better deals on clearance...and this fall they just got the stuff that I had for E's birthday last year...and the same price as when I bought it (not on sale) in January! Plus, the outside factor...last time I was there I nearly froze to death!

Katie said...

I bet Lydia will be beside herself if she gets to see Rella at Disney. Several months ago Lydia amazed me with all she could say, so I can only imagine everything she is saying now.