Saturday, January 3, 2009

Party Animal

As expected, our sleep schedule is completely screwy. We have been at peoples house or had people at our house and it has been hard for Lydia to wind down. The other night I heard Lydia playing around with her toys but when I peeked in she was in her bed. So I though, I will just let her play around unless she starts to get up and run around like a mad women. When I quit hearing "backpack, backpack" I went in to check on her and found this.

and just to prove my point with the flash..this was taken in the middle of the night in a dark room.
You can also see the quilt and pillow that her Aunt Kathy made her. If my husband can find his charger and get his drill charged, so I can hang some stuff up..I will be able to take some pictures of the big girl room!

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I love it!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Too cute!

WVU-Mama said...

Too funny! But I must admit, I'm a bit jealous...E hits herself in the head to stay awake, I seriously doubt she would curl up in her bed and go to sleep, it would be much more like passing out from exhaustion in mid-step...

Stowers Family said...

Wow, she is tuckered out. Can't wait to see the pics of the big girl room.

Katie said...

It looks like Lydia was having tons of fun with her toys. So cute!