Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First WVU Basketball

Some how, we took Lydia to almost very football game of her first year but we never made it to a basketball game. She watched a basketball game the first day that she back with us at the hospital...we we have missed two season. So this year we made it a point that we wanted to take her. When I got a email about some UConn tickets, we got a wild hair and went. Lydia loved it. She loved it way more that football.

Here are some fancy lights that comes along with our fancy new scoreboard. Lydia loved the lights.
and of course when she found out that there was popcorn..everything was golden. This kids LOVES popcorn.




Can you tell she is a little excited to get popcorn? Funny story, Wendy and I had a girls day last weekend and we went to the Flordia game. As soon as we got the coliseum Lydia kept asking for popcorn. This kids does not miss a beat when it comes to food.
So today on my snow day I am making my poor kid some homemade pizza. She has been asking for pizza for the past three days. Snow day pictures to come.

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love to watch basketball more than football, too--much faster moving and it's indoors to boot!

Lydia looks so cute eating the popcorn!

CBRESQ said...

Lets Go Mountaineers!!! She looks like she is having a great time. Basketball is fun for little ones - it keeps moving so they don't have to. Love the pictures.

Kimberly said...

I agree....basketball is easier to watch. And what is it with kids and popcorn!

Neurotic Atty said...

Wow, Paula, I'm beginning to think that kid is gonna be all Mark! She's like a little Mini Mark! She clearly had a great time!!! Maybe I'll see you all at the Louisville game!