Friday, August 15, 2008

Wiggles???

What is up with these guys...Lydia has been up since 3:30 with a belly ache. I finally gave up on getting her back to sleep and put on the TV so try and get her to rest on the couch. The Wiggles came on (which I have never watched with her and as far as I know she has not seen them) She shouted WIGGLES..and hopped down and started doing the Cha-Cha with them...maybe she is channeling Sophie B...I know she went to see them today....this is crazy.

UPDATE..I just looked into the living room and Lydia is standing on the coffee table, playing her instrument (a plastic piggy bank with money in it) and dancing..this Wiggles are the devil!!

3 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

It's because the Wiggles are witches! They are innately evil! They're using their black magic to make her feel better to suck her in! OK, so maybe they're not "witches" or "evil," but they're annoying. Resist! Resist! You don't want those creepy men invading your TV airwaves on a regular basis. (Although I do hope Lydia feels better.)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Honestly, they grow on you. And I think Anthony (the blue Wiggle) is hot, so that doesn't hurt!

Kimberly said...

1. The Wiggles totally 100% ROCK and I swear to god I ain't even kidding.

2. Anthony is HOT.

3. Their songs are catchy.

4. Captain is a hoot.

5. See number 2.

6. Sophie B. LOOOOVES them.

7. Their concert ranks up there in the my top 3 or 4 concerts EVER.

8. Steven even likes them.

9. I love to "move like an Emu"

And 10. Anthony is HOT!