Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. I am so sad summer is over. I loved being home with Lydia.

2. I am glad that Miranda, Andrew and Braylon got moved into their new home!

3. Ruby is finally fixed. We can pick her up today. 6 weeks later. I don't even want to talk about how the guys estimate tripled when I asked how much we owe...He did several repairs we did not authorize.

4. My house is finally getting fixed. The roof and chimmey has been repair and he tore out the plaster. Now we wait on rain to make sure there is no more leaks and he will patch everything back up!

5. I have been getting some AWSOME deals lately. Lydia's swing set. Black dress flats for a $1. a beautful dress for $9. I hit the clearance racks at the right time.

6. Don't you love home grown tomatoes..yum. I am eating a tomato from the garden and cottage cheese as I type.

7. I love my hubby for trying to get something together for my birthday but running it by me first because he knows I don't like big surprises like that.

8. I also have been picking up little odds and ends for Lydia's big girl room. A big thanks for Kathy for "volunteering" to sew Lydia a quilt...

9. I am trying to decide if I want to keep my bedroom red or paint it a color to match my wedding quilt and start using that.

10. See number 1

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am so jealous because it would be fabulous to spend the summer home with Jonathan!

I'm with you on the deals--nothing makes me as happy as a good bargain!