Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun Times

So I finally found craigslist.com and my first time on I find two awesome things for Lydia. First was a 24 month Reebok Steelers Cheerleading outfit for $5 and a swing set! We needed something small because we do have have a big flat space...we have a big yard but most of it is on a slant. This one was perfect.
and a big success too!

Here is our Mommy and Me photo for the week. This one is special....because I am not mommy in it. If you notice Lydia has "turned" me into something. Again, her imagination is really starting to show. She has done this everytime we are outside for the past week..so who can guess who or what is in this photo with Lydia...and Nonni is not allowed to guess.



5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Isn't Craigslist the best? We found Jonathan's toddler bed on there for 1/3 the price of new!

That looks like a really cool swing set. And I have no idea who Lydia has turned you into in the Mommy and me pic but it's really cute!

Anonymous said...

It appears that you have grown some antenna's?

The play set looks fun. I can't wait to come over and play.

Kathy

Mountain Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mountain Mama said...

A butterfly?
The play set looks fun. We'll have to come try it out sometime soon.

WVU-Mama said...

So way jealous of the swingset/slide. I've been on Craigslist & Ebay for months searching for a good deal...still empty handed. Glad Lydia is such a lucky girl...

And to make a Husky girl cringe...I'll have to go with a Busy Bee ;-)