Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bike ride

So we finally got break out the bike trailer on Tuesday. Mark and I love to ride bikes with my pregnancy and then having a 3 month old.. we have not ridden in 2 years! So it was fun to ride again. Lydia loved her hat which I was worried about.

I'm ready!!
Here we go!
At first I thought that Mark would have her ride on his bike but it ended up that we attached her to my bike. I was very nervous because I am not a very good biker...ask the scar on my right knee. But I did fine. I actually did not even know she was back there..now we did not do any big hills or anything but on the flat, it was great.
We only rode about 3 miles because it started getting dark but we are definitely going to do more biking in our future.
I was a bunny. She calls those my ears then makes me hop around the porch...

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That looks like so much fun! I am not a good biker either and I have wondered if I could do it but you have given me confidence!

Love Lydia in the helmet--she is too cute!