Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Zoo

So on our fourth try this spring/summer we finally made it. We had a good time. Lydia like the animals but she LOVED the fish. She liked talking to all of the people and kids we saw. She was great!
This was a path that you walked through to see the kangaroos.


This was the playground that they had for the little kids. Lydia was dancing on it.


We took this picture because I have a picture of me on a bronze turtle from when Mark and I went to the Knoxville Zoo..I would post it but I don't want you to see how skinny I used to be!


I made Mark take this picture. As he was getting Lydia out of the stroller, he about jumped out of his shoes..he thought this was a real giraffe. It was too funny. I am sure that he just saw something out of the corner of his eye but I thought it was funny anyway.



More to come tomorrow...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Kimberly said...

YAY! You finally made it to the zoo! What did she think of the penguins? That was soph's favorite!

Mountain Mama said...

I am glad you finally made it there...and that you had such a good time, minus your poor ankles. I can't wait to take Bray next week.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

We love some zoo at our house, too! Glad you finally got to go!

Neurotic Atty said...

And she looks almost like she's keeping an eye on that giraffe! How funny is that? Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her on the turtle. I made Dan sit on a turtle too when we went to Bush Gardens in Tampa and my mom made my sister and I sit on a turle and a hare during our trip to Boston. It must be the thing to do. :)

Anonymous said...

What fun you guys had!! Just think, if you all make it to FL to see us she can sit on a manatee. haha

April