Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Water

Here is Lydia experiencing the ocean for the first time.
Here is Vince showing her the ocean.
Here is Daddy showing how cold the water is
Now Nonnie is trying to get Lydia used to the water
The rest of the time we filled up this baby pool with ocean water and as you can see everyone used it!
and yes, my poor deprived daughter had a different suit for all seven days at the beach and HAD SOME LEFT OVER. Her poor mommy had one suit that fit and one suit that I wore even though my girls were hanging out..I figured everyone else had all there stuff hanging out..so could I! I had picked up a few at Gap last year during clearance. Then when I got my box full of goodies from Kim there were more suits in there, then when people found out we were going to the beach they started buying more suits!

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Wow--I wish I had at least one suit that I looked as good in as Lydia does in hers!

Kimberly said...

Well let me tell you, i just got a little teary eyed seeing Lydia in that 1st suit! That was my FAVORITE little bathing suit of Sophie's! I'm sooooo glad that Lydia is getting use out of them!!

Katie said...

Taking that pool was such a good idea. I'll have to remember that next year when we plan to brave the beach with Jordan. Lydia looks so cute in her bathing suits and sun glasses. I hope you all had a good time at the beach.