Monday, July 7, 2008

More zoo and Mommy and Me

So do we look like movie stars or what....if I could have found the purple Hello Kitty glasses in mommy size, I would have gotten them...this was a close as I could get!
Of course we had to visit Lydia favorite friend..the ducks...I will say we had been fish sitting for the neighbors and we gave them back last night...all day today Lydia kept going into the room where the fish were and asking "Where'd they go? Here fishies" too cute..now I am going to have to buy her a fish.
This one was for Nonni and Poppi...a little background for those who don't know. I live in the same county were I grew up but not the same town. My high school (where my dad was principal from the time the school opened to when he retired a couple of years ago) had a mascot of the Huskies. Our biggest rivals were the West Fairmont Polar Bears..and guess what school district we live in....
My parents swear they will come and pick up Lydia to take her to North Marion...

I thought this was just a super cute picture..can you tell I love her in her glasses...


quick Ruby update..I know many of my friends have been worried about what was her diagnosis and how I was going to take it...It was her timing belt but an Idler pulley(sp?) came apart and went through the casing..so we have to get pulley kit from Ford plus a new timing belt...so it was a little more expensive than I was hoping but less than my "I am not paying more than this amount" amount. So as of now VIVA RUBY!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

First of all, what is up with the wierd comments from marketers lately? Second, I LOVE Lydia in her sunglasses- too cute.

Neurotic Atty said...

LOL! Congratulations to you and Ruby! Here's to many more years together! I love the sunglasses picture, too -- so cute! And be thankful that you were fish sitting and not dog sitting...fish are WAY cheaper to go out and buy than dogs.

Paula said...

Tell me about it..I woke up this morning to 9 comments and thought did everyone blog last night..geez.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Yeah for Ruby! The saga continues!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures.....you guys looked like you had so much fun!

I bet Thelma and Marian will love it too if you get fish. :) I hope you don't find a fish in your bed as a gift from Thelma Lou....you can't forget that she has a history with lovable pet rodents named Gustov. :)

Kathy

Kimberly said...

You've done so good with your mom and me pics! I fell off a LONG time ago!

Mountain Mama said...

Love the mommy and me picture! Yeah Ruby!