Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sand

Here she is the first time we sat her in the sand. She was fine until the water came up and froze her to death. I am not sure whose foot she is burying here but she loved playing with her Princess bucket and shovels

She did not really catch on to the sand molds but she liked carrying them around and throwing them. Check out the space tent the background. It was a great sunshade. Many folks came up to us and asked where we got it. It was so easy to carry down to the beach and a easy to set up. You did need three people at the end to pull up each end so that it would pop up in the middle.

I love when she plays with her shadow.
Here little feet print. Ever since I got the ultrasound that you could see her little feet I have been obsessed with them.

Some new Lydia stuff. I could not even tell you all the words she can say now. She cut her bottom right molar while at the beach. Her 18 month clothing is finally starting to fit. I will be interested in how big she is next week at her appointment. We are gearing up for the Hatten/Estep reunion and the big bad Mannington Fair!

5 comments:

WVU-Mama said...

Those are some precious photos! And just how many bathing suits does Lydia own??? I'm jelly...

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like tons of fun. Did Lydia have a different bathing suit for every day? I wish I looked that cute in my suit!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the feet picture--that is precious! And that tent is super cool!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorites are the little feet and her playing with her shadow...it doesn't get more innocent than that.

Kathy

Kimberly said...

And just where is that space tent from?? I think i need one! It would be easier than lugging our tailgate tent around!