Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10 for Tuesday

1. First, if I EVER type on here that I am even thinking about taking Lydia to get her pictures done at Sears...someone drive up here and knock some sense into me...oh God, it was a HORRIBLE day today.

2. Don't buy your child a drink in a styrofoam cup if you don't want a whole cup a milk on Old Navy's floor when she puts her thumb through the cup and rips it in half.

3. Then don't place your large not even drank out of iced tea behind the stroller when you are cleaning up the said milk unless you want your iced tea to knocked over by your daughter throwing a fit in the stroller.

4. Don't take a 17 half month old to get her pictures done by yourself.

5. Then don't forgive your daughter when you get home, give her some milk in her plastic straw cup unless you want milk all over your kitchen floor.

6. We are still without Ruby..of course, when he did the work he told us the car is still not running right and now he thinks some of the valves are bent..he warned us that might happen.

7. So my husband borrowed my parents Jeep and it died when he got home from his festival..Car two in the shop.

8. Then my mom comes home from work yesterday and the brake light in her work car came on..Car three in the shop..can you believe it ?!

9. I heard about some job openings in the county..I am trying to think if I want stay in elementary but travel to four schools or go to high school and be at one school...

10. Ok once again think light..I lost .5 pounds last week but I am sure that after my weekend in NJ it will be ugly in the morning.

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Sorry your day was so awful. Could anything else go wrong? The pictures looked cute though. Can't wait to see them in person. Taking my car to the shop while we are at the zoo tomorrow and then Drew's to the shop on Thursday...must be something in the air.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

There is nothing worse than a cranky toddler at Sears Portrait Studio. I am sorry you had such a bad day!

Neurotic Atty said...

Sorry you had such a bad day. When it rains, it pours. I trust Mark wasn't one of the concert-goers who were either hospitalized and/or arrested. :P

WVU-Mama said...

I'm sorry to hear that your day stunk...but it was quite the funny read. Have a great time at the beach!

Kimberly said...

OMG your 10 list cracked me up!!!!