Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. How happy am I that Lydia will now say/sign help. It has cut down on the screaming..not stopped it but cut it down.

2. Do not go to IKEA for the first time by yourselves...way to overwhelming..bring someone who has been there before with you.

3. If your knee is sore and stiff for a week, DO NOT wear flip flop to the zoo where you are going to be walking forever..you will come home with a sore hip and ankle too.

4. Talking about hurting body parts makes you old.

5. Don't read scary books about young girls being killed when you are a new parent of a little girl...

6. I cannot believe it is July already and my summer break is 1/3 of the way over.

7. My baby is 17 months old today.

8. Yesterday my homemade hot dog sauce rocked, my homemade ice cream did not...I have no idea what I did wrong...or maybe it was God saying..don't eat ice cream when you are trying to lose weight..

9. We had a really good time with the zoo. Lydia is starting to not want to be in her car seat. I am starting to get nervous about the trip to New Jersey. She and I will be going up alone for six hours...yikes.

10. No loss no gain last week. With all the crap I ate preparing and at the wedding, I guess that was good. I just hoped the high impact aerobic class helped a little more..think light thoughts for the morning.

2 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

I can't wait to hear about the zoo. We are going to be taking Braylon up in about two weeks, when I get vactaion.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Where did you go to Ikea? I want one in Louisville so bad it hurts!

Do you have a DVD player for the car? It is the only way I can survive car trips with Jonathan by myself.