Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mommy and me from the Beach

I am pretty tired this evening so I am just going to throw all the Mommy and Me photos from the week here and give you a more detail run down tomorrow.


Here we are at the begining of the week.
Here we are out early on the beach looking for a missing shoe that the ocean ate the afternoon before..and belive it or not mother ocean gave it back!


I wanted a picture of Mark, Lyd and I dressed up on the beach. But the night we dressed nice, we ended up home early..so this is all I got.


Last night on the beach! We are eating very yummy Italian food

KISSES until tomorow

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Ah, that looks like so much fun! I love the beach and also that last close up!

Anonymous said...

Its looks like Lydia enjoyed the beach....I knew it! You are going to have to go more often now. :)

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Looks like Lydia had a blast!! I love seeing the Mommy and me pics all combined. It was fun.

April

Mountain Mama said...

It looks like so much fun. Glad you got some family time.