Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wii love it

Yes, we finally broke down and got one. I got an tip about a used Wii being at a store in Morgantown. We ran up and got one. It is so fun. I am not a big video game person but these are addicting... Of course our little Techie loves the Wii remotes....
She was showing me her remote
She kept repeating "whooo" and pusingthe buttons.
Here she is "playing". She also likes us to hold her while we are playing tennis...This is a great family toy. I know she cannot really play now but she will be able to and it gets you moving, not just sitting and pushing buttons.

3 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

She was looking so big in her pictures...until you took that one of her with her daddy! LOL. Good to know that somebody's kid is still a baby, though! The others just seem like little adults anymore! Have fun with your Wii!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am dying for a Wii so I am totally jealous right now! What a lucky day to find a used one when you still can't find a new one easily in the stores!

Anonymous said...

I want a Wii!!! We have been looking forever! Have fun Lydia.

April