Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunday Family Day/Week 2 photos




The first photo is our second week of mommy and me pictures. We were at Prickets Fort feeding the ducks. Next is her and daddy looking out at the Cucks. She kept eating the stale bread instead of feeding the cucks. That ended up with her throwing it up all over me!

Here is another funny story. Most of you know that I LOVE the Dairy Queen. I worked at the Dairy Queen and I have never given up the 15 pounds that I gained there. Anyway, I love the ice cream there and really don't like it from elsewhere. Now those of you from around her know about a little ice cream place called Dairy Cream Corner. People go crazy for this ice cream. You can get in wrecks there for people going in and out of their parking lot. You wait forever for the ice cream. Anyway, I am not a big fan but it will do for a subsitute. So we went after the the cucks. I got Lydia a baby cone. She took one bite and refused to eat anything more...so I guess she is a ice cream snob like her mama! Here we are trying to walk off some of ice cream calories.
PS sorry about the bad layout. I did this whole post on the Junior League blog by accident and I have been trying to cut and paste...it did not go well.

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Dairy Queen is my favorite too and I also worked there, while I was in high school! Jonathan LOVES it too so I agree with you, it must be genetic!

WVU-Mama said...

Too cute - and funny...I figure I'm going to end up with a coffee, beer, and wine snob (hopefully in that order - although E kept trying to get a drink of my beer last evening). I am not as discriminating about the ice cream (although I'm growing increasingly fond of Cold Stone Creamery's cake batter "lite" ice cream). But I TOTALLY agree with you about the corner place...what a freakin' zoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Lydia!!! That's so funny how you are taking after your Mommy with ice cream!! Can't wait to hear how she does with DQ icecream. I always loved DQ, but I think Cold Stone has passed that for me down here in Florida. The DQ by our house isn't very good and I swear their icecream tastes funny.

April