Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Melmo

I got the idea of taking Lydia to Sesame Street Live because I wanted to get tickets for Braylon for his birthday. I thought she might like it. I thought it would be like the movies...watch for 30 mintues then we would be walking around for the other hours.....
WRONG...this kids could not keep her eyes of the stage. She clapped, she bounced, the jumped, she cried and signed more during the intermission...I really could not believe it. I am so glad that we took her...
She got tired towards the end b/c she was dancing so much!

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

We had the same experience! Wasn't it awesome??

Neurotic Atty said...

I can't believe she lasted through and enjoyed it so much! How great!

WVU-Mama said...

I didn't take Elizabeth because I thought she wouldn't sit through it...bummed that I didn't take her now. But what cute pics - and so glad you, Miranda, Braylon, & Lydia had a great time!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

April