Friday, April 11, 2008

Mommy's sick days

This is ow Lydia and I started my sick days this week. Chillin on the couch, eating cereal. We were pretty calm but of course she has spring fever so it was not too long before I say this.. She wanted to go outside to search for tweet-tweets. She also was very excited about this shirt that daddy picked up for her. It has her two favorite people in the world....Cuck and House. (Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse) She kept patting her shirt saying "house"
I did take her outside for a little while. She found another stick to play with..
Here is another picture of Lydia in dad's hats. She think it too funny and cute. She love to take them off of his head and put then on hers.

3 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

I'm feeling Lydia's spring fever! I'm just ready for it to get warm and STAY warm. Glad you had some good days to get outside and play a little. Love the Steelers hat picture!

Anonymous said...

She really likes sticks doesn't she? Her shirt is very fitting for the stories you tell about her.

April

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am ready for warmth too! This weather right now is ridiculous!