Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hangin out


Here is Lydia on our walk the other day. I had a horrible day at work last Thursday so when I got home we packed up Lydia and went to the park. The picture is with the phone so it is small but it is really cute. She has been carrying around her water cup like she is in this picture. She also is being obsessed with sticks. She loves being outside. I came home yesterday to a filthy husband and kid. They took Earth day seriously and took to planting stuff outside. I am currently at a conference which obviously has wi-fi (thank God). Mark sent me this picture of Lydia playing the clean clothes. She found my dress and put it on. I guess she was walking around wearing it.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Isn't the weather fabulous? Jonathan likes to carry his water like that too!