Tuesday, March 11, 2008

There is no stopping me now

Here we were chilling out on Saturday and watching the basketball game. Let me tell you how patient Thelma Lou is. This child hugs, pets, and pulls her tail and she just sits there and lets Lydia do it. Here we go
I am really moving now
She is all over the house now
Everyone told me once she got the hang of a few steps it would not be long before she was all over the house...and they were right. She even can step over the "huge" step from the hardwood to the carpet (that would always trip her up). Later in the day on Saturday I heard her calling for her Daddy. (which was nothing new this weekend, she was all about daddy for some reason) so I let her crawl up the 4 steps to office and heard Mark talking with her. I continued laying on the couch and a little later I heard her but she sounded funny. I asked Mark what she was doing. He said, I don't know...so I jump up to look for her. I found that she had crawled up the additional 13 steps to our bedroom and was hanging out in our bathroom!!!

Here is a little cheese to go with you day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neurotic Atty said...

That little stinker! You'll have to watch her like a hawk. Hope you've been doing your cardio -- you're about to get a real workout chasing her around!

Kimberly said...

Well you'll NEVER be able to sit down again, hope you've enjoyed that last 12 months, haha! She looks so cute cheezin' in that last pic!

Anonymous said...

I have been lucky enough to see her walk in person and she is fast! I was checking out all that hair she is getting in these last few pics. Like her walking, now that it is growing, it seems to be growing fast.
-Miranda

Anonymous said...

Lydia sure is getting the hang of this walking thing. Each time I see her she gets faster! :) I agree Miranda....her hair is growing fast too.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a milestone. Congrats Lydia. Hope Mommy and Daddy can keep up.

April