Thursday, March 13, 2008

Give me a break Mom

Well even if she does not look like me she does have my great ablility of giving my famous looks of death. She does not look happy at all that I am trying to take pictures of her in the bathtub.
Braylon came over last Wednesday to hang out while his mom and dad hung out with some friends for adult time. They loved hanging out as usual.


Health update, over the weekend Lydia got sick again..her nose became a faucet and coughing all night long. We took her back to the doctor yesterday and he said to start her on Claritan along with her Singular. I also read about giving her honey at night to coat her throat to help with the coughing. So we tried both and we had a cough free night YEAH! I woke up at 6am in a panic but I have not heard all night. But she was fine, sound asleep. I actually had to wake her up to take her to my Aunt DJ's this morning. So we might finally we out of the woods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Lydia. Well, your friend April in FL sure can relate. I am "the Queen of Histamine!!" I hate that she is having allergies this young. Hope you all find what works for her. Lots of Luck!!

April

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say something....I agree with your Mommy. You definately have her famous "death look" down pat. I think it's sooo funny, 'like mother, like daughter' - Paula she sure looks like you in that pic.

Love April