Sunday, March 16, 2008

Joy at the Park

Do you think she loves to swing??? I really wish that we had a flat spot to put in a swing set. I have only taken her to the park twice so far but she loved it. I did not get to take a picture our first trip since I did not have our camera with us and my phone..well most of you know that it took a swim in a toliet and is still not working properly... these pictures are from Morris Park. That is where I walked every morning while I was preggo over last summer.




She loves leaves and crawling around on the dirt...she does not get that from me..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like she had a blast! The look on her face in the first picture says it all!
Miranda

Neurotic Atty said...

Nice weather? In March? In north-central? I don't believe it! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

You have to love that adorable little face. Thanks for coming to spend time with us in Morgantown on Friday night.

Maybe you can get Lydia a swing that hooks onto your porch??

Wendy

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Love the swing picture! So adorable. I'm anxiously waiting for spring to get all the way here!

BTW, Emma has that WVU purse in your earlier post!

Kimberly said...

How sweet!!!! We have a swing attached to our porch...you could totally do that!

Paula said...

Mom and Dad have one at their house...I was trying to figure out if we had a place on our porch..I think all of it is metal....