Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Times with the Hattens

I have been on Spring break with Lydia this week and it has been wonderful. This break was wonderfully timed and I feel like I have been home with her for a month! These are the times I love working for the school system. We did alot this week. We tried to take her to the Pittsburgh Zoo on Wednesday but the weather did not cooperate. So we took her to see Horton Hears a Who and then let her play at this play center in the Morgantown Mall. The movie went ok. She watched about 30 mintues then wanted to walk around the theater. Since it was 12:30 on Wednesday afternoon, it was not a problem, no one was there. She LOVED the play center. She played with the other kids. Chased this little boy and grabbed him by the shirt to give him a kiss. It was too funny. Tuesday we went Easter dress shopping. It was success for Lydia but not for Mommy...Who knows what I will be wearing.
Who hoo. Here is Lydia celebrating being able to sit frontways in the car. Car rides have become pleasurable again. She was not horrible but she likes it better this way. If anyone asks, I am pleading the 5th on her weight.
Here is more cheese from Lydia. People have been talking about her hair FINALLY starting to come in. I wanted to show off the bow that I got to say in her hair for a good part of church.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her cheese face is hilarious!!

April