Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Ok, this is not the best picture of me but I had to show you how much my daughter loves Donald Duck. She calls him "Cuck" That was the first thing she went for when she saw her baskets and just loved on him.
Here was her some of her spread. More came later when Poppi and Nonni came. The basket with Eeyore and Daisy in it was one that my mom ordered. It is hand woven and has her name painted on it. It is beautiful.
Here she is living the life. Eating Easter bread, drinking milk, hanging with "cuck", watching "house" (Mickey Mouse Club House) I hope we never lose him but Donald is not easy to get! We looked, Fairmont, Clarksburgh, Morgantown, Charleston..my friend Martha finally got him in Pittsburgh!
Looking for eggs...
finding the $$$$. Once she found one egg, she just wanted to keep opening and closing that one and try and put the dollar back in it.

5 comments:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Emma has that same purple and green dress!! I love it.

Lydia is so cute with "cuck." She is NOT gonna let go of him, is she?

Kimberly said...

That basket is really cool looking!!! And way to find some cash Lydia!

Neurotic Atty said...

Awww, how sweet! I can't believe how big she is now! Here's hoping she and Cuck make many happy memories together!

Anonymous said...

She and "cuck" are just so funny. Hope that she has years of fun with him. Also, I love how she is learning to find "hidden cash". That's great!!!!

April

Katie said...

Lydia definitely got hooked up in the Easter basket department. She looks so excited to have her Cuck. I think that is a friend for life!